Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Spokane May 2012


We had a great trip to Spokane! We loved having great weather and time with all of our family and friends.  Here are just a few photos from our trip.

Abbey decided she needed to go up into my dad's tree.  She loved it!




Uncle Rick and Aunt Pam hosted a great party! Abbey on the swing:





My dad and I took the girls for a morning out to Riverfront Park and then to Dick's Hamburgers where I had my first Whammy :)




More swing pictures, this time with cousin Iz:




Lilly picking Aunt Pam's flowers:




Lilly posing with my dad's hat:





Dance Party at Liz and JJ's house- too much movement to capture!


 The couples at the dinner rehearsal:





Abbey in her flower girl outfit and pictures from Nate and Meghan's wedding!



























Abbey and her GG:

We miss everyone already!

No comments:

Contributors