Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just a Regular Rainy Friday...


This past Friday was rainy, which was a welcome change from the 80 degree weather.  I was already getting tired of slathering sunscreen on the girls twice a day just to go outside! So, we ended up going to our favorite indoor play area, Catch Air, in the morning and Chik-Fil-A for lunch.  Once we returned home, Lilly took her nap and Abbey and I played "Salon": we painted our nails (she picked pink as the first layer and Christmas Glitter for the second coat…it actually looks cute! She applied my second coat and did a pretty decent job too), I curled her hair and put some makeup on her (just pretended with everything except the lip gloss), and then put on her party outfit and posed for some pictures.  She hammed it up for the camera, and called me "Stylist" (which came out "Stylish") when she spoke to me.


Popping a hip:


Perfecting her "over the shoulder" smoulder:


Once Lilly woke up from her nap, it was time for dinner, followed by the night's entertainment: our 50th viewing of "Tangled".  We had an awesome day!

No comments:

Contributors