Saturday, August 9, 2008

Everything Abbey Elisabeth

Hello friends and family!

Although it has taken over one week since her joyous arrival, I am finally sitting down to create my first "blog" about our little girl Abbey. Since the majority of our family does not reside in Tulsa, OK, Peter and I want to post pictures and such to keep our family and friends in the Pacific Northwest updated on how gorgeous she becomes with each passing day (moms are never biased!).

So, enjoy some of the pictures we have taken since her arrival, there will be more to come saince our first wave of grandparents, Jim and Teresa Gay, arrive tonight to hold the wiggle worm for the first time.

Miss everyone and can't wait for each of you to meet her in person,
Love,
Devon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be your number one fan!!!!

Robin Haynes said...

I cannot believe the amount of hair she has. Needless to say, Auntie Robin cannot wait to meet Miss Abbey.

Contributors