Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


I was shocked when the girls ran to the chair immediately after I asked them if they'd mind if mommy took a couple of pictures of them together for Valentines Day.  Imagine my further surprise when I asked them to kiss for the camera and they complied!


Too bad this picture is a little fuzzy:


Peter made me a delicious dinner of lamb tenderloin, mozzarela and tomato salad, and sea bass (not pictured).


The girls enjoyed their gifts from Pa Pa and GG!


This is Peter and my first year receiving a Valentine from Abbey.  She made it at school and was excited for us to open it up.  Needless to say, we loved it, and it is going straight into the "keeper" bin that is outrageously full for her first year of school.


The chef:

We hope our family and friends had a great day too!

No comments:

Contributors