Saturday, March 26, 2011

Such Bright, Beautiful Girls!

I took a lot of pictures of the girls the other day. The lighting was perfect in the sunroom for Abbey's photos, and in hindsight, I should have moved Lilly in there since her photos did not turn out as well. As you can see, Peter and I have two absolute stunners on our hands. I think Abbey enjoyed her photo shoot in the sunroom, she gave me some of her classic looks!













I took pictures of Lilly in the living room, but they turned out grainy and dark. The pictures I took of her in her highchair after lunch turned out much better, and you can see how light her blonde hair is and her two top teeth that have peeked through!


Look at Lilly's TOP TEETH!



Just one more of our princess:


1 comment:

Robin Haynes said...

Love these...Abbey has a wardrobe that I am definitely loving and that top photo of Lilly reminds me so much of Peter. Miss you all!

Contributors