Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lilly's One Year Anniversary Photos







t
November 1st, 2009 was the day I took a pregnancy test "just in case" since we were planning to have friends over for dinner, which would mean wine with dinner as well. I figured I should go ahead and take a test in the morning so I would know for sure...and it came up positive! So, I took these photos today to celebrate our one year anniversary with Lilly in our lives! One thing you might notice is I finally took care of her hair by giving her a haircut...those three patches of hair were driving me nuts and I think she looks much better with her little peach fuzz :). Lilly was laughing the entire photo shoot, so that's why she looks so happy!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Love the hair...well, the no hair that is! She's a cute baldie!

Contributors