Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet and Sassy, Part 2

I took Abbey out for a "Mommy-Daughter Date" this last Saturday to buy her shoes (she's in a size 8!) and to get her hair and bangs trimmed. She has started skipping her nap lately, so I was a little worried about the 4pm haircut since she had skipped it that day. I took these pictures before she decided she was done with her haircut- some are "before" shots to show how long her bangs were, and then a couple "during" shots. It was shortly after the during shots that she decided only a bang trim will do today!
Waiting for her appointment and having some juice (look at her huge feet!!!!):




They were able to get the cape on her this time, but I quickly realized that the "stylist" should just not mess with her length and just give her a bang trim- that's all we had time for before Abbey decided she was DONE!


1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow, I am impressed by that foot size! She's gonna have some height I think! Avery is still in a size 5...and not very close to a 6 yet.

Contributors