Saturday, November 7, 2009

November!




A few more pictures of Abbey and me on Halloween. I posted three since neither of us took a good picture, and in the last one you get a closer look at Peter's pumpkin. My pumpkin was an alien and Peter's was a Devil Kitty (possibly inspired by Frankie?).




Abbey loves to roam around outside, and we have finally been getting "normal" Georgia weather, 60's and low 70's. She especially likes to play Peekaboo around our neighbor's For Sale signs in their yard.



This last picture is a Box Turtle that I saved while outside yesterday. I was with Abbey and kept hearing this scratching sound in one of our hanging empty flower pots. I was expecting something to jump out at me once I lowered it, but low and behold a turtle had fallen in! I am very happy to report that the turtle ran off unharmed into our back bushes.

No comments:

Contributors