Sunday, October 4, 2009

Some Extra Photos...

After I'm on the phone Abbey usually begs to carry it around the house, as you can see above, and still loves to charge me when I am in reach with the camera!

These two photos below were taken when I hosted a play date at our house this past Monday. Abbey had such a good time since she hadn't been to a play date since before I got shingles.


These next three photos were taken at the park play date from Thursday. Abbey is definitely trying to climb anything she can, and the first photo is of her trying to get up onto the small blue bench, and the next is a quick shot I took before helping her down! She was able to climb all over the play equipment, and she even went down the slide all by herself, but belly down and feet first like we have been teaching her to get down off the couch.



Trying to climb into her grocery cart.
With her new horse.

There are also three new videos posted on the youtube site, Dancing to Ellen, Dancing with Fruit Strip, and Playing in the Sunroom. Enjoy!

No comments:

Contributors