Monday, April 20, 2009

The Clans Unite!







The Gay Clan was able to visit the "Eilmi" (plural for Eilmes) and meet their adorable new addition, Amelia. It was a very relaxing time, filled with games, good food, and holding babies. Next time we get to see them is in July, and the girls will seem "all grown up" compared to this time, I'm sure! One thing is for sure, Amelia will be keeping her parents on her toes a little bit more, since as you can see for her it was a sleep-filled weekend, as she is dead to the world in three out of three photos!

For those of you about to call child protective services, I swear Peter was just out of the frame for Abbey's first "Supermodel Car Shots" (although I will admit I was a little suprised when I walked outside and saw Abbey tummy-down on the Cutlass)!

No comments:

Contributors